- There are no split-time visits.
- You must see the inmate you sign in to see during your visit.
- You may not return later that day to see a different inmate.
- Profanity will not be tolerated. Any violation can result in permanent suspension.
- No communications with working inmates in and around the facility as you pass by the perimeter fence.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the premises without someone who is at least 16 years of age with them.
- You may not leave your children unattended anytime or with other visitors.
- If you leave your child unattended in a vehicle, your visitation will be suspended.
- Leave all personal items other than car keys, locked inside your car.
- Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit.
- Cell phones are prohibited inside the jail.