The Escambia County Correction’s Office offers video visitation for inmates incarcerated at the Escambia County Jail at the Video Visitation Center located at 1190 West Leonard Street, Pensacola, FL, 32501.
All visitations for inmates can be scheduled on the MyEscambia.com website or by the kiosk located in the lobby of the Video Visitation Center.
The Escambia County Correction’s Video Visitation Center operates seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Visitation times at the Main Jail – Monday to Sunday:
- 9 to 9:40 a.m.
- 10 to 10:40 a.m.
- 11 to 11:40 a.m.
- 12 to 12:40 p.m.
- 1 to 1:40 p.m.
- 2 to 2:40 p.m.
- 3 to 3:40 p.m.
- 5 to 5:45 p.m.
- 6 to 6:40 p.m.
- 7 to 7:40 p.m.
- 8 to 8:40 p.m.
- No weapons are allowed in the visitation center.
- Visits may be scheduled as much as one week in advance and no less than 24 hours prior to the date and time of your desired visit. Visits may be canceled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled visit.
- Beginning on Sundays, inmates housed at the Main Jail are allowed three (3), 40 minute visitations per week, and inmates housed at CBD are allowed one (1), 40 minute visitation per day.
- Beginning on Sundays, inmates on “High Level” status at CBD are allowed three (3), 40 minute visitations per week.
- Beginning on Sundays, pre-class inmates are allowed three (3), 40 minute visitations per week.
- Visitors are only permitted to bring their keys and ID inside the visitation area. Other items must be secured in their vehicle or in the lobby lockers.
- The maximum number of visitors allowed at each visit is two (2) visitors per inmate.
- Unaccompanied visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors may arrive no earlier than thirty (30) minutes before the start of their scheduled visitation.
- Visitors who arrive for their scheduled visitation will promptly check in. After checking in, their name will appear on the large LCD monitor in the visitor lobby. The monitor will also display your visitation time and carrel number.
- Visitors who are late (up to 20 minutes maximum) will be allowed to check in and visit; however, the visitation time will not be extended beyond the original scheduled termination time.
- Visitors who exit the carrel area before their session is over will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Visitors must provide a proper, valid form of government issued identification – e.g. driver’s license, state ID card, Military ID, or passport. (Broken, cracked, taped or altered identification will not be accepted).
- Scheduled visits are subject to be cancelled by the following jail functions: court appearance, medical appointments, administrative or disciplinary action, attorney visit or law enforcement visit. Visits that are cancelled are not automatically rescheduled. Visitors who show up for a cancelled visit will not be accommodated otherwise.
- Special visits must be approved through the on-duty shift Officer in Charge for the facility where the inmate is housed.
- When a visit is cancelled, the registered visitor will be sent an e-mail or a text message, depending on the method noted during the online registration process. Scheduled visitors are encouraged to check their email and texts often.
- Inmates sentenced to disciplinary confinement are not allowed regular visitation.
- No loitering will be permitted in or around the video visitation center.
- Visitors who are disruptive and or abusive to staff or who otherwise violate visitation rules may have their visitation privileges suspended or revoked.
- Adult visitors are responsible for the behavior of minor children under their care and will not be allowed to wander or run about the facility.
- Minor children must be attended to by their accompanying adult at all times and must not be left alone anywhere or anytime on the grounds of the visitation center.
- If you experience a problem with the video visitation equipment please notify staff. Do not attempt to fix the issue.
- Visitors caught abusing equipment or any part of the visitation center will have their visitation cancelled and all future visitation revoked.
- Cell phones, or any other media device, are not allowed in the visitation carrel area.
- Immediately after a visitation session terminates, visitors must promptly depart the carrel area via the posted exit door.
- Lockers are provided; however, we are not responsible for items left in the lockers.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
The following dress code is strictly enforced and visitors will not be allowed to visit if they are:
- Wearing see-through attire (white see-through shirts are authorized if wearing a t-shirt underneath).
- Wearing a low-cut or revealing blouse.
- Wearing clothing which allows exposure of any part of the buttocks.
- Wearing half-shirts or halter tops.
- Wearing tank top shirts (includes all sleeveless shirts and blouses if bra can be seen through sleeve opening).
- Wearing short shorts (walking shorts with pant length reaching the knees and Capri pants are authorized).
- Wearing a top or bottom that exposes the midriff.
- Wearing dresses at mid-thigh or higher.
- Wearing a hat, cap, jacket, coat or hoodie.
- Not wearing a bra.
Visitation Rules and Procedures are subject to change without notice.
For Online Visitation Scheduling & Registration – Please Follow these Five Steps
2) Register as a Visitor
3) Check your e-mail for an auto-generated password
4) Login and reset your password
5) Schedule your visit