- Inmates will receive one (1) 30 minute visit twice weekly. Inmate workers may receive one (1) 60 minute visit twice weekly, if time and space is available. All visits will be non-contact. Inmates may have more than one visitor during your 30 minutes; however, the time must be split between visitors, one at a time.
- All visitors must present a picture ID and by 18 years of age to visit. ALL visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All visitors are subject to search.
- Only one visitor per inmate is allowed in the visitation room, unless you are accompanying a minor.
- The visitation appointee may terminate a visit at any time if he/she feels there has been a breach of facility security and/or rules.
- Special visits must be submitted on a request slip and will either be approved or denied by the shift sergeant.
- Unlimited legal or confidential visits are available seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. from the following persons:a. Attorneys
b. Probation/Parole Officer
c. Medical or Mental Health Staff
- Regular jail visits are Sunday through Saturday. Days and times are subject to change.