Visitation is on Saturday between 9:00 am and 7:30 pm and also Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Visitation times are assigned by the cell blocks and visitors must arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to scheduled visits. No picture taken aloud during visits.
- Housed inmates will fill out a visitation sheet with four (4) adult names that they wish to visit them.
- Changes can only be made the 1st of every month.
- It is the inmate’s responsibility to contact you to let he or she know they are on the list.
- Before being allowed to visit you must present a valid Government issued photo identification.
- If you have been incarcerated in the Scott County Security center within the last year from your release date you are not allowed to visit with an inmate Children under the age of eighteen (18) can visit without being on the visitation list.
- They must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is on the visitation list who must present a birth certificate, social security card, or legal papers from a court of law.
- Visitors should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to visitation schedule to accommodate sign in.
- Anyone who arrives after the scheduled visitation time WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VISIT.
- Anyone not on the inmates visitation list must wait outside.
- Each inmate will be allowed only one (1) fifteen (15) minute visit in accordance with visitation schedule.
- When you arrive for a visit, there will be no need to make contact with jail staff.
- Jail staff is aware of your arrival and will get your name and the name of the inmate you wish to visit prior to visitation time.
- No food, drinks, smoking, or pets are allowed in the visitation area.
- Disruptive adults or children and those who accompany them may be asked to leave the visitation area.
- This could result in suspension or cancellation of visiting privileges.
- Commissary transaction can be made at any time 24/7 with cash, credit card, or debit card.
- There is a $2.
- 00 transaction fee for cash and a 10 percent charge for credit and debit transactions.
- No money orders will be accepted at any time unless they are mailed in.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- The visitation schedule is based on an inmate’s assigned housing unit or cell block
SATURDAY VISITATION BLOCK 6, 7, & HOLDING CELL 6 ARRIVE 8:50 AM STARTS 9:00 AM
CELL BLOCK 1 ARRIVE 12:50 PM STARTS 1:00 PM
CELL BLOCK 2 ARRIVE 2:20 PM STARTS 2:30 PM
CELL BLOCK 3 ARRIVE 5:50 PM STARTS 6:00 PM
SUNDAY VISITATION HOLDING CELL 3, 4, & 5 ARRIVE 8:50 AM STARTS 9:00 AM
CELL BLOCK 5 ARRIVE 12:50 PM STARTS 1:00 PM
CELL BLOCK 4 ARRIVE 2:20 PM STARTS 2:30 PM
INMATE VISITATION IS A PRIVILEGE THAT MAY BE SUSPENDED DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE CONDUCT BY THE INMATE OR THE VISITOR.