Inmate Visitation Hours:
Male Inmates: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Female Inmates: 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Trustees: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Visitation Rules and Guidelines
- Inmates are allowed 1 visit per week with a maximum of 2 visitors.
- All visitors must sign in and provide photo ID. Children are not permitted.
- No bags, no purses, no cell phones allowed in the jail.
- We ask that you are courteous to others by not talking loud during your visit.
- Inappropriate dress, language, or actions will result in you being asked to leave.
- All visits are subject to denial and/or monitoring by officers.
- All visitation times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Failure to abide by all rules will result in termination of the visit.
- A $10.00 money order may be left during visitation, or be mailed in.
- Each inmate is allowed one pack of paper, 12 stamps, and 15 envelopes.