Normal visits will last 30 minutes and may be shortened to allow all inmates a chance to visit.
Monday 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- You must complete the Jail Inmate Visitor Information Form. (You must complete this every time you visit.)
- A photo ID is required to visit an inmate.
- You must be 18 years of age unless accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will NOT be allowed to visit.
- There will be no food, beverages or electronic devices allowed into the visitation room.
- Disruptive behavior shall cause the visit to be denied.
- You will not be allowed to visit if you or the inmate you are visiting has a restraining order against each other.
- If you have been a Le Sueur County inmate within the last 6 months you will not be allowed to visit.