(from the jail lobby or off-site)
7:30 – 11:30 AM
1:30 – 4:30 PM
6:30 – 9:30 PM
(first visit can begin at start times – last visit must start on or before end times)
The public can visit www.inmatecanteen.com to set up an account to visit off-site through video visitation or send e-mails.
Any individual who abuses the privilege of being able to video conference with family members or loved ones will immediately lose their right to visit over the Turnkey Corrections visitation system. Such abuse can be defined as, but is not limited to, improper or malicious use of equipment, any nudity or excessive profanity, failure to respect the requests of an admin monitor, false information, and any illegal activity.
- ID is required for all visitors. Visitors are required to show ID at the request of staff.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to visit, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors are permitted to visit only one inmate per day via the lobby kiosk.
- Visits are 15 minutes in length.
- Cameras are not permitted.
- Disregard or violation of the rules may result in visiting privileges being denied.
- All persons entering the BCJ are subject to a warrant check and a search for contraband.
- Any person who is named in an Order for Protection or any other Harassment Order concerning an inmate, either as a petitioner or respondent, will not be permitted to visit that inmate.
- Any person appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance will not be permitted to visit.
- The BCJ reserves the right to terminate any visit that may constitute a threat to the safety, security, and good order of the facility.
- The BCJ reserves the right to revoke or refuse admittance to any individual who constitutes a threat to the safety, security, and the good order of the facility.
- No Attorney or Bondsperson shall be permitted to solicit their services or induce one inmate to solicit business from another inmate.