Bond Out Faster

903.17 Substitution of cash bail for other bail.—

When bail other than a deposit of money or bonds has been given, the defendant or the surety may deposit money or bonds as provided in s. 903.16 and have the original bond canceled.

History.—s. 60, ch. 19554, 1939; CGL 1940 Supp. 8663(60); s. 27, ch. 70-339.

Leave a Reply